● Fast growing, family owned, and woman-led pediatric dental practice in San Jose with a focus on high quality dental treatment and patient service for kids and young adults.
● Our office is well reviewed on Yelp, Google and Facebook with many 5-star reviews.
● This is a high impact role for both seasoned professionals and those looking to take that next step up in their career. You'll be joining a veteran, highly proficient dental team and working directly with management to help take our practice to the next level.
● Competitive hourly rate based on experience level.
● We offer a results-oriented compensation package, including medical benefits, paid holidays and vacation time, profit sharing and spot bonuses.
● Full-time position, practice is open from Monday to Saturday.
● Manage daily office flow and drive ongoing patient scheduling.
● Meet and exceed office production and collection goals.
● Oversee patient relations and handle patient complaints, including new patent onboarding, verify insurance coverage, preparation of charts, input and present treatment plans.
● Manage associate, dental and office staff schedules.
● Recruit, hire and develop team members to provide best-in-class patient care.
● Complete administrative tasks, such as financial review, end-of-day reporting, supplies ordering and stocking, staff payroll, accounts receivable reports correctly and within deadlines.
● Provide real solutions to helping the practice grow beyond its perceived limits.
● Self starter, proactive, highly organized and efficient, team player.
● Bachelor of science degree
● 2+ years managing dental practice or demonstrable equivalent experience.
● Demonstrated history of translating high-level strategic goals and business objectives into actionable changes in the processes or policies of the department, and implementing those changes.
● Strong, personable in person and telephone communication skills. Spanish, Vietnamese or other 2nd language is a plus.
● Proficient in dental computer applications including Open Dental (or equivalent software). Microsoft Office suite and computer proficiency. Web and social media management is a plus.
● DA/RDA experience is a plus.
Please send your resume when applying for this position.