Dr. Filler is working with Healthier Kids Foundation Santa Clara to help anyone who needs to enroll in Medi-Cal.
Please call 1-877-557-0093. Help is available over the phone in English, Español, Tiếng Việt.
If you need to contact Dr. Filler or her staff during this period
we recommend that you send an email to superkids @ toothfiller.com. If
you don't have access to email please leave us a voicemail at (408)
May 22, 2020: We are ready to reopen as soon as Santa Clara County restrictions end and California Dental Association guidance allows. Please see our new Covid-19 Safety page, where we cover 3
our preparations and needed changes for seeing patients.
- May 5, 2020: The Health Officer of the County of Santa Clara has extended the shelter-in-place order till May 31, 2020.
- April 26, 2020: New "Consent for Emergency Treatment During COVID-19 Outbreak" and "Patient Screening" forms added on Patient Forms page. These need to be completed in advance to visiting us for treatment until further notice.
- March 31, 2020: The Health Officer of the County of Santa Clara has extended the shelter-in-place order till May 3, 2020.
- March 20, 2020: Offices closed until further notice, due to the CDA's revised recommendation that strongly recommends "dentists practicing in California suspend all in-person dental care with the exception of emergency treatment".
- March 17, 2020: In compliance with the Health Officer Order of the County of Santa Clara we will be extending our office closure till the mandated date of April 7, 2020.
- March 16, 2020: In step with this morning's CDA strong recommendation that dentists practicing in California voluntarily suspend nonessential or non-urgent dental care for the next 14 days, we will be closing our practice till March 30, 2020.
Fauci: Tooth Fairy is free to move about country, is immune to coronavirus
The medical expert took questions from a 7-year-old on Will Smith's Snapchat show.
The Tooth Fairy has some wiggle room when it comes to social distancing, according to COVID-19 expert Dr. Anthony Fauci.
Fauci shared the fact while chatting with a 7-year-old girl named Ava on Will Smith’s new Snapchat series “Will From Home.”
“Can the tooth fairy still come if I lose my tooth because of the coronavirus? And can she catch the virus?” Ava asked.
Fauci, who is director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, promised Ava that she had nothing to worry about.
“When your tooth (falls) out, you stick it under the pillow, and I’ll guarantee you that that Tooth Fairy is not going to get infected and is not going to get sick,” Fauci explained.
By Rachel Paula Abrahamson
Happy Lunar New Year! Best Wishes for the Year of the Rat!
ToothFillers will also be at Rocketship Los Sueños Academy on Friday, January 24th, 2020 to celebrate with the community and provide free dental screening for their students.
Our San Jose office will be closed on the following days in observance of the Christmas and New Year holidays.
- Christmas: Dec 24, 25 and 26
- New Year: Dec 31, Jan 1 and 2
Happy Holidays from Dr. Tracy and her team!